VERTEX is a program that regulates early-stage product development and allows for the combination of different development activities and product domains. Users are able to follow 4 defined activities (studying, observing, conceptualizing, and experimentation). After finishing an activity they drop the resulting files in the corresponding directory, without regard to its file type.
The files will be loaded into the program and displayed in red circles, each row representing an activity-category. Based on the content (red circles), statements (white circles) are created by the user and dragged to the corresponding domain-category. Related content and statements are connected with a line by the user:
Each red circle represents a file that can be opened directly:
VERTEX provides the following:
- Show you product development thought process visually
- Have all your work in one view
- Never forget how you arrived at your conclusions
- The interface makes it easy to access work, from today and last week
- Works with every file type
Do you have a question? Do you need something similar? I’m happy to help! Contact.